ADDICTION doesn't stop when a treatment period ends. At its core, aftercare should be considered a type of continued treatment, which immediately follows a relatively shorter period of addiction treatment care, such as inpatient rehab or intensive outpatient treatment.
It is important to pay close attention to a patient's post-treatment time interval, for it is during this crucial period that strides made during recovery are reinforced. There are many different kinds of aftercare treatment options which can help prevent relapse and expand upon the coping strategies learned during rehabilitation. They are as follows:
- Outpatient treatment: The individual lives at home while attending treatment a few times a week when it is convenient for him or her.
- Group counseling: The patient will listen to and share experiences associated with addiction and work to build social and coping skills in a group setting.
- Individual therapy: The patient will meet one-on-one with a therapist to build upon progress made during initial treatment.
12-step programs: Fellowship programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA), provide support and encouragement for the individual on the road to recovery.
Clients seeking outpatient care are assessed via a pre-treatment interview and screening with a Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home professional to determine if the program is a suitable option.
Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home’s outpatient program follows the same principles as the residential program and provides individualized focus within the program structure. Clients will receive psychological, social and alcohol/ drug assessments as well as continuing care recommendations. Therapeutic measures comprise of lectures, group therapy, one-to-one counseling, audio-video inputs and 12 Step meetings.
Addiction affects more people than the addicted person. Therefore, we involve a support person in treatment such as family members, friends, significant other, or sponsor.
HELP RECOVERY & REHABILITATION HOME EMPHASIZES ON THE FOLLOWING TREATMENT GOALS:
- Gain knowledge of the concept of addiction as a disease
- Apply the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous (AA/NA)
- Build self-discipline with emphasis on a healthy daily routine
- Begin to develop and follow a structured and balanced life
- Resolve blocks such as anger, shame and guilt, trauma and ‘irrational thinking’
- Learn effective communication skills
- Improve basic values and principles
- Learn effective stress management techniques
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Make suitable lifestyle changes necessary to maintain sober and productive life
PROGRAM AND SERVICE OFFERINGS FOR OUTPATIENT CARE
- Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home’s intensive outpatient treatment program is ideal for those who do not require medically supervised detoxification or stabilization; have stable mental and physical health; have had few if any prior treatment experiences; and have a supportive and stable home and work environment.
- Some clients who seek addiction treatment including alcohol, drugs, etc., may also have a mental health issue such as depression or anxiety; some with other pertinent behavioral issues such as learning disabilities. We believe in addressing an individual’s needs with a holistic view and therefore provide an integrated treatment plan with support from other mental health professionals when needed.
APART FROM ADDICTION TREATMENT, PROVIDES COUNSELLING SERVICES FOR:
- Marital counseling
- Pre- and post-surgery counseling
- Parental guidance (teenage, adolescence, behavior issues)
- Grief counseling
- Conflict management
- CBT for anxiety and depression
- CBT for mood disorders
- Mindfulness and meditation training
- Adult & Child Psychiatry
- Stress Management
- Nicotine Cessation Program
- Psychometric Testing and Career Guidance
Our highly experienced counselors help you in times of need!
Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home’s goal for every client is lifelong recovery, which is why a continuing care plan
(follow-ups) is part of outpatient treatment experience.
For Outpatient appointments, please contact: 8484086032