Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home is strongly committed to serving the community. The Trust plays an active role at various levels, conducting focused programs aimed at building awareness of addiction related issues. Such programs form the prevention aspect of our PERT model (Prevention, Education, Research, and Treatment). Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home’s also collaborates with agencies (such as Police Department, corporates and educational institutions) for such initiatives.
HELP RECOVERY & REHABILITATION HOME CONDUCTS AWARENESS PROGRAMS AT :
APART FROM THE ABOVE, WE ARE ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES :
- Identified segments of society, especially the marginalized and underprivileged like jail inmates, street children and similar forums
- Corporates (Employee Assistance Programs)
Help Recovery & Rehabilitation Home has conducted sensitization programs at companies on addiction at the workplace.
- Institutions such as schools, colleges and clubs
- Interactions with media (print and electronic) to spread awareness Frequent articles, interviews in leading publications, TV and radio channels
- Participate in seminars and other health forums, medical exhibitions in India.
- Social Media ( Whatsapp , Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
Conducts exhibitions on the evils of substance abuse and HIV/AIDS for the public
Conducts Essay, Drawing, Cartoon, Quiz competitions among school – college students and the public